Website Design and Managed by : System Administrator, Ranchi Women’s College
Copyright © 2007, Ranchi Women's college, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
ALUMNAE ASSOCIATION OF RANCHI WOMEN’S COLLEGE(GARIMA )
The purpose of an association is to foster a spirit of loyalty and to promote the general welfare of the organization. Alumni associations exist to support the parent organization’s goals, and to strengthen the ties between alumnae, the community, and the parent organization.
The enthusiasm and willingness of several individuals who are willing to take on the organizational initiative and sustain it make Alumnae group energetic and dynamic
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF AARWC (GARIMA)
1. To hold meetings and organize functions for providing the alumnae an opportunity to revive pleasant moments of student life association with their almamater.
2. To initiate and implement programmes and activities for emancipation of weaker section of the society in general and the woman and children in particular.
3. To help in creating and promoting an environment where in the alumnae can experience gratifying satisfaction in contributing their might in helping the college to achieve its cherished goal.
4. To generate opportunities for creative and educative interaction between present and past students of the college.
5. To provide a forum to alumnae of the college to participate more meaningfully in shaping and positively influencing the progress and evolution of their almamater.
6. To create a platform through which the college would be able to maintain its link with its former students in an effective manner.
7. To create a directory of alumnae as far as possible including name, address, mobile no/email address and their present occupation or Designation for communication by students and teachers when required
8. To invite and seek about the extension services the alumnae are willing for upliftment and better future prospect of the college
9. To become familiar with suggestions of the alumnae for improving conducive teaching and learning environment . Support from Alumnae in providing better wholesome education to students.
10. To enrich Almamater RWC with experience of senior alumnae in Professional career with regard to designing curriculum in pace with changing global scenario.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF ALUMNAE ASSOCIATION OF RANCHI WOMEN’S COLLEGE(GARIMA),RANCHI
S N Post Name & Designation Contact Number
1. Patron Dr Manju Sinha,Principal,Ranchi Women’s College,Ranchi 9431382483
2. President Dr Ichha Purak 9431177658
3. Vice President Dr. R R Verma 9835714160
4. General Secretary Dr Indira Pathak 8797490901
5. Secretary Mrs Pushpa Singh 9570107572
6. Joint Secretary Dr Abha Prasad 9431108850
7. Treasurer I Dr Kiran Tiwary 9431358524
8. Treasurer II Mrs Devyani Bose 9431767236
9. PRO Dr Seema Prasad 7061579004
10. Media In charge Mrs Ratna Singh 9431593418
11. Media In charge Mrs Geeta Kumari 9431588484
12. Executive Member Dr Sushma Das Guru 9431105577
13. Executive Member Mrs Soni Mehta 9431106051
14. Executive Member Dr Shipra Bhatacharya 9431109330
15. Executive Member Dr Renu Kumar 9431772240
16. Executive Member Dr Indu Kumari 8797776074
17. Executive Member Mrs Paramjeet Kaur 9431193315
18. Executive Member Mrs Anna Goreti Minz 9931524270